I'm not much of a writer and I have a lot of catching up to do with people....So, I'll give you a quick run down starting this last fall and stop to date....You know, since I don't know the future. duh. Don't forget to look at my slide show above. Pictures say more than words. Anyway. On Thanksgiving day (November 22nd) our family received a new addition, Hailee Lynn Pohlman. She is beautiful! That same week we moved across the street into our first Home. The end of January, Mark had to have surgery on his foot again to fix the broken bone. He has been out of work for a while till his foot heals. With one trial comes many more. Hailee went to the emergency room at one month and had to be hooked up to IV's. We thought she had RSV but thankfully she doesn't. A few weeks later, I had to go to instacare and be hooked up on an IV because I had Mastitis. A week after that, Bradyn fell running down hill with his super hero uncle Joe and skinned his nose. Then, just two weeks ago, Mark was coming out of the canyon and hit a 4 point deer with our family car, smashing the entire front in. This all happened in the last 3 or 4 months. All in all, we are grateful to have each other. Its sad to say but I think we are also learning to be grateful for our trials because I think they are (somehow) making our family stronger.
5 comments:
Michelle, I'm SOOO glad you have a blog. It will be nice to have a way to stay in touch with you. I have a blog as well. I will add a link to your blog on mine. Sure love and miss you!
http://therobbinsnest04.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the blog-a-sphere!! I'm so excited to read your blog and catch up on your life. It is crazy that we have these kids that rely solely on us. It seems like we were just kids in high school recently. I sent you an invite to see my blog. Lots of love. Brookeh
hi michelle,
i do know who you are. thank you for your kind words of support that you wrote on my blog. i am grateful to you. my blog explains how i am doing... it is so hard. i am grateful to people who take the time to share their love with me, so thank you.
much love...
leslie *
Michelle! How fun to catch up on you and your life! What a cute family you have! It is fun isn't it?!
Thanks for stopping in at my blog, it's nice to catch up with old friends!
Well it's a small world... this is Mark's cousin Diana (Kent's wife)I was commenting on my friends blog, when I read a comment from 'Leslie', whom I have never met but was inspired by her encourging words to my friend who's husband is struggling with cancer, well anyways I linked onto Leslie's blog and saw a comment from you. I was so excited to see your cute family. This will be a fun way to stay connected.
Post a Comment