Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TIS THE SEASON
For Craziness!

What a month...it has been full of lots of fun and excitement. Merry Christmas to everyone and
Happy Holidays

CHRISTMAS DAY
Bradyn and Hailee testing out their presents from Santa


Bradyn and Hailee on Christmas Sunday.
The Robinson Family Christmas Party

Building a Snow Man for Uncle Ryan

Temple Square Lights With Uncle Nate.
Dyaunie's Kindergarden Christmas Program



Uncle Nate Is in Town For the Holliday's
YEY!


4 comments:

Marie said...

Glad you guys had fun! Happy New Year!

Dustin and Kellie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! What fun! You guys must have a great camera! My Temple Square pictures didn't turn out 1/2 that good. They turned out really dark.

By the way, I love your family picture at the top!

Amanda said...

How cute! Your pictures are so darling!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
I'm such a dork on visiting teaching this month. I promise next month will be better. Sorry!
Have a fun New Years!

Recksieks said...

He Michelle, I got your address threw Brookah's Blog but I wanted to say hey. Its been a while since I've seen or talked to you. I hope everything is going great for you. Your family is adorible.
Love,
Amy (Parker) Recksiek