Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Innocence of Children PART 2

So yesterday Mark and I took Bradyn and our two older nephews to the Draper LDS Temple Open House. We got to walk through this newly built Temple before it was dedicated. This, of course was the first time Bradyn has had the opportunity to be inside a temple. As we walked through the temple, I explained to him, at a 3 year old level, that this is the place we come to see Jesus and that this is where Jesus lives when he is not in Heaven. We came upon the font room where baptisms for the dead take place. Bradyn looked at the font and asked, "Mom, is this where Jesus takes his bubble bath?" My heart melted. When we got home I layed Bradyn in his bed. He said, "Mom, I talk to Jesus and he will let me take a bath in his bubbles." He also told me that he will get baptized someday. THEN, this morning when we were saying prayers, Bradyn blessed that Jesus would take a good bubble bath. What a sweet little boy.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Kids, arent they so fun? We were there last night also...

Diana said...

I am so glad you wrote that down, it is amazing how fast they grow and the things you think you will always remember are soon forgotten. You are an amazing mom!