So fun!!! I loved all the pictures! Especially the girls in their matching dresses. I've always wanted to do that to!
These are great! What a fun summer! You are beautiful and such a great mom! Love ya! -Katie
I love the pictures! I'm so glad you updated it. I miss you. I updated mine too, so you can check it out!
Looks like a full, fun summer. Glad to see you are all doing so well. Please tell Mark that I am very grateful for his sacrifices and service. And for your sacrifice of your husband being away for a little while. Best wishes.
Ok first- Dyaunie looks like she could be your daughter Michelle. I think she is so adorable and precious. Second-Brayden looks ADORABLE going to school!Third-I was at the BALLOON festival too, dang I wish I knew you were there.Fourth- I love Logan and hope to go see Tamanie soon.Fifth- Love you and hope you're well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun!!! I loved all the pictures! Especially the girls in their matching dresses. I've always wanted to do that to!
These are great! What a fun summer! You are beautiful and such a great mom! Love ya! -Katie
I love the pictures! I'm so glad you updated it. I miss you. I updated mine too, so you can check it out!
Looks like a full, fun summer. Glad to see you are all doing so well. Please tell Mark that I am very grateful for his sacrifices and service. And for your sacrifice of your husband being away for a little while. Best wishes.
Ok first- Dyaunie looks like she could be your daughter Michelle. I think she is so adorable and precious.
Second-Brayden looks ADORABLE going to school!
Third-I was at the BALLOON festival too, dang I wish I knew you were there.
Fourth- I love Logan and hope to go see Tamanie soon.
Fifth- Love you and hope you're well.
Post a Comment