AUGUST
4+1 MAKES 5 (6 with Dyaunie)
Announcing baby Pohlman due on March 22nd
Announcing baby Pohlman due on March 22nd
I was so bumbed that my camera did not work for this exciting trip. However, I was able to bumb on off of a friends blog (Thanks Tiffany). Our group of friends from highschool dicided to go camping up at East Canyon. It was so much fun. I love that we have maintained a close relationship through the years. I especially love the picture below because it is several of the children on the next generation of friends.
After the camping trip, Bradyn wanted to be a big helper and wash out the cooler. Needless to say we had a BIG misunderstanding when I came outside to find him bathing HIMSELF in the cooler.
ROASTING MARSHMELLOWS IN THE BACK YARD
Cristina built a campfire in my back yard. The kids and decided to try it out by roasting marshmellows.
1 comment:
I can't believe he was bathing himself in the cooler, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment