Sunday, May 15, 2011

NOVEMBER

November was a crazy month. Amongst all our regular activities, I ended up having surgery on my lower eye/nose. Hailee broke my nose before we moved to Illinois and the scar tissue closed off the tube that drains from my tear sack back into my throught. They had to drill a new hole to relieve the pressure. My mom was so wonderful to make a last minute trip out and help with the family. THANKS MOM!



Santa Clause is coming to town (I swear he comes earlier and earlier each year)




Bradyn dress as an Indian for his preschool Thanksgiving Play. He was named "Creeping Spider"



The kids and I took a trip to my Aunt Suzie and Uncle Daves House for Thanksgiving. They had so much fun with their cousins. They even toughed out the cold (-15 degrees) and went for a 4-wheeling ride on the farm.






Hailee turned 3 on November 22nd. We were so glad to have Grandma Robinson there to celebrate. However, I just realized that I don't have a single picture of her. I think she took them all. (Sorry mom)







1 comment:

Vee said...

Michelle I'm so sorry about your nose. Holy cow what an ordeal.
Your kids are so cute.