Monday, November 17, 2008

KIDS DO THE DARNDEST THINGS
Car Wash Anyone?
So yesterday while I was getting the girls ready for church, I watched Bradyn run in and out of the house with a glass of water. My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go see what he was doing. I found him outside with a box of kleenexes washing Grandma and Grandpas car. What a cutie!



Then, later in the evening I found Hailee sitting at the computer with my phone headset. I guess she just wanted to be like mom. (I work from now and this is what she sees me doing everyday)



Don't bother me, I'm working.

6 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

How cute! That is so funny! At least grandma and grandpa have a super clean car!

Vee said...

This is too cute. Your kids are adorable.

Randee Mayes said...

What a cute story!! Gotta love those creative kids!! What work are you doing from home??

Dustin and Kellie said...

I miss all the people from your ward. We kinda stick to the Christensens and the Hansens. We've missed some weeks, so it is still at that new stage. I miss the familiar faces. I really took your face for granted. I knew who you were! I knew you were nice! The new ward is just different. It'll take a bit of time but I'm hoping it'll eventually be one I love. That sounds so negative! But I really miss everyone!

Robinson Family said...

That is cute! It is amazing how quick they understand what goes on around them.

Amanda said...

You've been TAGGED! Go check out my blog for details! :)