Monday, November 24, 2008

NOVEMBER 22nd
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
I can't believe Hailee is already one year old. We had to celebrate her birthday in two days this year to accomidate both sides of the families. Saturday we celebrated her birthday with Marks family during halftime of the BYU-UTAH game. Then Sunday we combined her birthday with Grandpa Robinsons Birthday and had a big old party. It was so much fun. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us and for the generous gifts.


Here is the best part of a childs 1st birthday, eating the cake.

7 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Love bug!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday!

Vee said...

It looks like she loved it! Happy Birthday.

Dustin and Kellie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEE!

T said...

Happy Birthday Hailee! I totally had that written down too! Doh!

Diana said...

Has it honestly been a year already??? Where did our babies go? Happy B-Day Hailee. Hope to see you on Thanksgiving.

Katie Johnson said...

Can't believe she is one year old allready. I remember her at the friend party last year just a baby. They grow up so fast! Love ya, -Katie