Michelle, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You were one of the sweetest people I knew in HS. I can't believe you already have 3 kids (I guess I'm not that far off w/ 2)! Your family is so darling. We'll have to stay in touch better!
Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for the sweet note you gave me a few weeks ago. It lifted my spirits so much! I hope you don't mind I copied some of your cute widgets. You always have the most fun blog! We really need to have a playdate sometime. Celia would love it! Have a great day!!
Michelle, I didn't realize that you had a blog! I am glad you commented on mine so I could see yours. I'll keep up with it better. It's nice to see how big the Robinson family is getting. Unbelievable!
Hey cuz, getting together this upcoming week will be bittersweet...but I always look forward to seeing you. Loved catching up on your little fam. You guys are so cute.
5 comments:
Michelle, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You were one of the sweetest people I knew in HS. I can't believe you already have 3 kids (I guess I'm not that far off w/ 2)! Your family is so darling. We'll have to stay in touch better!
Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for the sweet note you gave me a few weeks ago. It lifted my spirits so much!
I hope you don't mind I copied some of your cute widgets. You always have the most fun blog!
We really need to have a playdate sometime. Celia would love it!
Have a great day!!
Michelle, I didn't realize that you had a blog! I am glad you commented on mine so I could see yours. I'll keep up with it better. It's nice to see how big the Robinson family is getting. Unbelievable!
Hey cuz, getting together this upcoming week will be bittersweet...but I always look forward to seeing you. Loved catching up on your little fam. You guys are so cute.
Celia and I had so much the other night! Thank you for coming over! We will totally have to do that again.
Post a Comment