Friday, January 23, 2009

In the Kitchen
Hailee using a beater to help aunt Crissy cut mushrooms.




Hailee's new thing....
Hailee now puts her hands in any shoe she can find. You should have see her try to fit her hands in her old shoes (size 1). She got about two fingers in there and got so frustrated she threw the shoes and a tantrum. (Don't ask me where she gets this major drama attitude from)

(look at me, I can walk on my hands)

In Memory Of...
Gloria (Thomas) Kunzler
Marks Aunt Passed away last week. She was such a wonderful person and will truly be missed. I wish I had gotten to know her better. At the funeral it was noted that Gloria told her eldest son Tyler, shortly before her passing, that she had been a better mom. So Tyler posed a challenge to us all. NEVER live life in regret. Instead of saying that you "Wished" you had done something. Think about something you wish you would do and DO IT. Don't wait till you wish you HAD done it. Always strive to be better. Gloria was only 59 years old. You never know how much time you have. LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

SO SAD
This is what happens when Bradyn decides to dress himself for the day. He was a little bumbed when I told him he had to change before he went out in public with me. (Note the outfit: Big boy underwear, and a pumpkin shirt that is 2 sizes too small on him) I LOVE YOU BRADYN!

CONGRATULATIONS TAMANI!
My lovely sister got engaged a few weeks ago. Welcome to the family Kendal.


Here's to YOU Grandma Thomas
Grandma Thomas made these adorable winter hats for the kids. Thanks Grandma.

3 comments:

Vee said...

I love Brayden's outfit. What a great post. Congrats to Tamani.

Recksieks said...

Hey Michelle! I am so glad you found me. How are you? Your family is so cute! Its fun to read about you and what you are doing right now. Would it be okay if I add you to my friend list? Thanks again for finding me. I hope everything is going great for you. Your blog is adorible!

Diana said...

Loving, the Grandma Thomas hats... my kids have matching ones as well. We need to take a group pic with all of us sporting the caps, to show off Grandma's handywork and skill. We sure are lucky to have married into such a wonderful fam. It was so good to see you at the funeral. I loved your remarks about Gloria and living in the moment to the best of our ability.