Sunday, May 24, 2009

COMPUTER: Mans best friend or worst enemy!
I am so sad to say that because my computer crashed last month, I was unable to post some really fun photos. Hopefully my super wonderful cousin Steve will be able to restore all my pictures from this last year. Also, I'm hoping cousin Mandy can send me some pictures from our EXCITING trip to Colorado for Easter (wink, wink).

Below are photos for the Month of May.
Memorial weekend trip to Little Moab

(Michelle, Hailee, & Bradyn)

(Mark & Bradyn)

(Kalli & Hailee Chillin on Kallis 4-wheeler)



ANNOUNCING the newest addition to our family.
NAME: Chip (Black Chocolate Lab)
AGE: 8 Months
BEST FRIEND: Hailee
(Chip is truely a puppy. I found him laying in the middle of the back yard surrounded by his favorite toys, which he placed around him all by himself before taking a nap.)
GARDENING FUN
While gardening on a beautiful sunny day, I turned my head for 5 minutes and then found that bradyn decided to "plant his sister". She was covered a lot more than shown in the pictures. She was so upset I had to clean her a bit before I took the picture.
MOTORCYCLE FUN
Hailee with our good friend Stormy. The whole purpose of Stormy bringing her bike that day was to take Bradyn for a ride. For some CRAZY reason (for those of you that know Bradyns obsession with Motorcycles) Bradyn wanted nothing to do with her bike. So, we let hailee have a little fun. (Don't worry mom, Stormy didn't even start the engine with Hailee on)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Glad to see you post again - I was missing you in the blogging world. Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. Hope to see you soon.