Monday, June 8, 2009

Embarking on Another Adventure.....
I just wanted to pass the word on that my husband has received word of yet another deployment. He should be getting his orders by the end of this week. All we know right now is that by the end of next week, he will be on a new army adventure to Afghanistan for a year. But first, he will have some pre-deployment training in Fort Dix (sp?) for one month. Unfortunately he will miss Ryans mission homecoming and my sisters wedding. Just know when you go to bed each night, that my husband has your back!
P.S. If anyone wants an idea of something they can do for my family while Mark is gone, KEEP US BUSY!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Your family is in our prayers! Thank you for all that you do!

Katie Johnson said...

Michelle I am so sorry to hear that Mark has to go away again. Watching my brother-in-law go to Iraq and then Afghanistan was so hard and I thought of him often and his family here. We will think of Mark and you and the kids often and keep you in our prayers. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. Tell him we appreciate him for his service. I personally have a special place in my heart for these military men as I'm sure you do as well. Thanks for your strength and willingness as well. Alot of these men don't do it alone. Love ya, -Katie

The Magills said...

We will be thinking of you all. Having spent a year living with folks serving our armed forces, we are closer than ever to understanding your sacrifices for us.

The Magill Family

Diana said...

I'm in tears after reading that quote about a true solider. You are in our thoughts and prayers and yes we will keep you busy. What day can you come for a playdate?