KISSES FROM HOME
So last night we were talking to daddy on the computer with the web cam (gotta love technology) when Bradyn and Hailee started giving him KISSES. My heart took a picture and I think I even shed a few tears. The hardest part about this deployment is that my babies just don't get it. Every day bradyn thinks daddy will be home for bed time to tuck him in. UG!!!! 

5 comments:
I cant' believe how big your kiddos are!
I'm sorry Mark was deployed again. :( Our thoughts and prayers will be with him, as well as you and your kiddos as you wait for his safe return. Hang in there! Remember, Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than we can handle. Love ya!
This makes me sad...I hope it goes by so fast..Let me know if I can help in anyway!!
So tender yet heartbreaking all at the same time. You're in my prayers. Hope to see you soon.
Darling!
Heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time.
Oh my gosh! That is too precious!
Post a Comment