Sunday, November 8, 2009

KNOCK ON WOOD!
With in one week Bradyn, Hailee and I got the Flu. Hailee was sick enough and had a suspicious rash that she had to be seen at Primary Childrens Hospital (as seen in pictures below). The doctors were concerned that she had Menengitis (sp?) due to the symptoms and an unexplainable rash all over her arms, stomach and back. Come to find out Hailee just had the flu, a croupy cough, and the Rash. For those that don't know, Hailee and Bradyn get this VERY rare rash called APEC. It is so rare that not even Primary Childrens knew what it was.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How miserable!! I hope you guys are feeling better.

Diana said...

Hang in there super mom. I think of you often, especially on days like today as we celebrate Veterans day. Thank you for your sacrifice. WE love you.