Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chocolate Bowls
Ok, so these pictures don't do justice but they are the deserts I made on valentines. Here is how you do it. Melt some chocolate. Blow up a bunch of water balloons. Dip the bottoms of the balloon's in the chocolate. Place the balloons in the freezer for several minutes. Repeat the first steps by dipping the balloons a second time and place them back in the freezer to cool again. Once the balloons have two coats, pop the balloons (the balloon pieces rub right off the chocolate)

You can put a desert of your choice in the chocolate bowls. The recipe suggests Ice cream. I put in a mixture of: Whipped cream, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, and vanilla pudding. YUM! *WARNING: Always blow up more balloons than you need. I learned the hard way that some of them pop and splatter chocolate everywhere while dipping them the first time.

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

What a fun idea. I bet that was so yummy! We will have to try that sometime.