You know how most moms have a drawer in their kitchens with miscellaneous stuff for the toddler to play with?.....well this is what my toddler chooses to do with her miscellaneous drawer.
Bradyn decided to come down stairs this morning with moms pajama bottoms on. WoW, those pants make me feel BIG! Or maybe Bradyn is just really little :0)
2 comments:
Michelle-
You have the most adorable kids! They just make me laugh!
Thank you for inviting us to Bradyn's party. We had so much fun. That's all Celia's talked about ever since!
I'm heading to LA in a few days. But, let's have a play date maybe next week?
I love your misc item. She is so cute! I don't think I've seen her in person since our friend Christmas party a whole year ago. And Bradyn's pictures...he's definitely on the small side. No worries! :D
Post a Comment